Technology has the potential to help address the global learning crisis. But that potential is not yet being realized. Some reasons for this include:
- incomplete understanding of what works and what does not
- many under-researched issues
- intervention designs are often not evidence-based
- policy decisions are often not evidence-based
- stakeholders are disconnected
- the evidence that does exist is not easily accessible
The EdTech Hub aims to address these gaps. Ultimately, we hope to accelerate progress toward ending the global learning crisis by increasing the use of evidence to inform decision-making about education technology.
The EdTech Hub will synthesize existing evidence, conduct new research, support innovations to scale, and provide advisory support to governments and other country partners.